Intelligent Investments Limited complies with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA). To view our Data Protection Policy please click here.
The Labuan Financial Services Authority (LFSA), was established in 1996 as Malaysia’s single regulatory body for the offshore industry. LFSA administers all applications for licnenses from investments companies and financial institutions wishing to make use of the benefits associated with Labuan.
For more information on the Labuan Financial Services Authority (LFSA), please click here.
In line with our regulator, we have a standard code of ethics, which must be observed by all representatives of Intelligent Investments:
- Act with integrity, competence, diligence, respect and in an ethical manner with the public, clients, prospective clients, employers, employees, and colleagues.
- Place the interests of clients above their own personal interest.
- Use reasonable care and exercise independent professional judgment when conducting investment analysis, making investment recommendations, taking investment actions, and engaging in other professional activities.
- Practice and encourage others to practice in a professional and ethical manner that will reflect credit on themselves and the profession.
- Promote the integrity of, and uphold the rules governing their profession.
- Maintain and improve their professional competence and strive to maintain and improve the competence of other investment professionals.